AWP™, Asahi’s latest development and a unique platemaking technology, is a beneficial alternative to conventional flexographic plates. It is a water washable plate technology that eliminates the need for high temperatures or VOC solvents in the washout process, delivering precise plate-to-plate registration with reduced odour in the plate making process. AWP™ CleanPrint plates save time and money, reduce waste and assist in preserving precious energy resources while delivering stunning quality with brilliant images.
- Excellent ink transfer for superlative ink coverage.
- Consistent plate reproduction for precise registration and job-to-job consistency.
- Reduced make-ready with fast run-up to colour due to dot stability and predictability.
- 33% less plate production time required compared to solvent-based platemaking.
- Processes with only five minutes drying time at a low temperature.
- Excellent plate stability due to the low temperature production process.