Gerätetechniker/ Field Engineer (m/w/d) - Home Office in Germany -
- DACH Region & Eastern Europe
Unsere Unternehmenssprache und die Kommunikation mit Ihrem Vorgesetzten findet in Englisch statt.
To provide customer service within the Asahi Photoproducts DACH region for:
- Installation & commissioning of new flexographic plate making machines
- Training of customer’s operators
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Trouble shooting of existing installed machine base
- Assist at factory acceptance tests at our suppliers
- Assure proper documentation of activities performed on the machines
- Respect and comply with Health and Safety rules
- Drive company standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Regular reporting to engineering team manager.
- Main focus on DACH region and surrounding countries are possible from time to time.
- Customer oriented and service-minded
- Electrical education with strong interests in mechanics or electro-mechanical education.
- Experience (or interested in) frequency drives, pumps, chain transmissions, PLC’s, HMI and on-site installation
- Excellent team player who likes to work within an international team.
- Frequent travelling within the assigned region (other regions can be discussed)
- Mature and integer personality
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in English and German as a mother tounge
- Valid driver’s license.
What we offer:
A stable exciting Job in a global chemical company. You are working home office based inside a European team of electro-mechanical engineers. A company car as well as all required communication tools are part of an attractive salary package. Regular training on PLC´s or remote training software applications will be provided.
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung in englischer Sprache (bitte mit Hinweis auf Ihre Gehaltsvorstellung und das nächstmögliche Eintrittsdatum) an: